Friday, March 25, 2011

Finding the rainbow in the storm

I haven't blogged in so long; I feel like such a slacker.  To catch you up - we're moving.  In the midst of moving, I am also in school and working and being a momma and a wife.  I truly believe we are at the end of our torrential storm and am so very glad.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel (and no, it's not a train).  In the midst of the chaos, I think it is vital to our Spirit to look for the rainbow. 
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. - Philippians 4:8
My rainbow comes from the love, patience, mercy and grace of God, my husband, children, family and friends.  Here are just a few of my rainbows; I hope you can look past the storm in your life and see the many rainbows:



Thank you all for being a color in my amazing rainbow! :)

2 comments: