Monday, April 7, 2014

Year in Review: Baseball Spring 2013

In my attempt to catch up on the 1200+ photos that I had on my calendar, I'm starting a theme, "Year in Review" - starting from the oldest photos on my camera. :)

First up, C- Baseball - Spring 2013

It was such a great season!  It was our first year of baseball (after a few years of t-ball) and we ALL loved it!  We had a great team with awesome team parents, coach, and league coordinators.  And, I'd be lying if I said I didn't' become just slightly overly competitive. ;)

We finished the season in 2nd place and came in 3rd during the post-season tournament.  Not too shabby for a team with so many "newbies".

This week, we start with the same team (with a few changes), although we've been renamed from "Whitesox" to "Pirates" - and we've gone from really cool black shirts to blinding, glow-in-the-dark-like green.  But we're super stoked!

Here are some of my favorite action shots:




And some of the pics that were taken by Tricia Hurst Photography are:


HA! All I could find was the sample she sent me of this one.
The prints don't have "sample" but are just as awesome! :)

Ready to see what our guys and gals can do this year! It's no longer coach-pitch.  Thank God for face masks! :)

2 comments: