Friday, April 4, 2014

Life of a slacker

When I was working at AR Dept of Parks & Tourism, a few lifetimes ago, my co-worker overused the word "slacker".  I still find myself using it often.  I love how simple things remind me of life-connections that have had such an impact.  That was my "side-note" for today.

Well, I went from being pretty regular at communicating via blog, to being a total slacker.  The life of a slacker is hard; it involves raising a family, full-on war with the laundry, cooking food that no one really cares to see pictures of, working a full-time job that I both love and wish I could bypass on occasion (hello, vacation days!!!), supporting a hard-working husband who is also in school fulltime because he obviously hates himself, and remembering to breathe.  However, I LOVE to write; it is my passion. . . . and I miss it.  Therefore, I will do my very best to make time to write.  For me mostly, I'm sure, but also for those of you who like to keep up with our family and may be wondering if the kids stopped existing in May 2013 - which is the last time I downloaded pictures from my camera.  They're still here - taking more and more of my breath away every day, and making me so very happy that I haven't had time to write.

I'll leave you with just a few "coming up" shots:


















2 comments:

  1. I love to watch your family grow and feel so blessed that we know eachother :)...hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Shelle, our feelings are mutual! :) XOXOXO

      Delete