Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh my. . . .

I've been looking for "the" black boots for a long time now.  I have black boots - two pair, in fact - however they are like 4 inches high and I'm getting old.  Okay. . . maybe not old, but my feet appreciate a little love.
I was getting very frustrated.  I had "the" pair in my mind, but was convinced I would have to just make them myself because I couldn't find them anywhere.  That is when I turned to Amy Ann to find out where to go online. . . . . .
Ya'll - this is serious.  I want about 80 things on the site that she sent me to.  http://www.endless.com/, how I love thee - let me count the ways.

1. T.Cyia Multi-Strand Hand Painted Gunmetal Necklace - This would NEVER happen because if I was going to spend that much money on this necklace, it had better hand paint ME after using it's gun on me.  BUT - that doesn't mean it didn't make me drool on myself.
2. Nine West Womens Vermillion - I may or may not have tended to my Christmas present today. (NOTE: They totally have 25% off most boots and free 2-day shipping).  Ya'll - this is serious because I have an aversion to purchasing anything at full price - and I am physically sickened by shipping.  I'm relatively sure there's something wrong with me.
3. Wild Diva Women's Gerry - Nuff said!
4. Bandolino Joab Pump - Ya'll. . . I kinda wanna go insane. 
I could really go on for a long while, but I just let you pick your own favorites. 

BTW - "Ya'll" is my new favorite word.  It has slowly replaced "just sayin" or "really?!?!?".  It's definition is "what I'm about to say is very important. . . so important that I will draw you in with a long, southern-laced rendition of "ya'll" so I have your undivided attention". 

That is all.