I don't know about you, but I love a good ecard. Sometimes, when I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed about something, I type in the subject + ecard into a google search. For example, "control freak ecard". However, sometimes flipping through facebook for 5 minutes can totally do the trick! Here are just a few of the ones that recently made me LOL, literally.
I think I love these because they give me the opportunity to laugh at the reality that I'm living, that sometimes doesn't feel so funny. It's been an extremely long & hard weekend, and the humor in these was such a relief. Do you have any go-to ecards that help you make it through the insanity?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Laura- I can relate to ALL of these! I love sayings like this-theyre so real, and you know we're all thinking them, just not literally "saying" them! This was comic relief!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete