Okay. . . .I know. . . two posts in one day. I must be bored, right?!?!?!? Not so much. BUT - I can't get this out of my head, so I figured I'd just write it and get it over with so I could move on to the mounds of laundry.
SO. . . . yesterday, a friend posted this on their status (thanks @Gloria Harding Miller):
"Imagine the change that could happen if you supported the girls in you life."
I immediately thought of my husband and the way he supports the girls in his life. Because of his support and love, this mom & wife is better equipped to support both the boy and girl in her life. His support and ultimate adoration for our baby girl is something I can never put words to. And with that said, I thought I'd take you down memory lane with our girl as her 4th birthday approaches. Beware - she's stunningly gorgeous. If you aren't able to handle this, you should shutdown your computer now!!!
 |
| Still one of my favorite pictures ever taken! |
 |
| She will hate me someday for this. . . . |
Happy Almost Birthday, Princess!!!!!!!
Thank you for the memories! Love it!!!
ReplyDelete