Anyway - for those of you who haven't discovered it yet, Pinterest is UHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I was pretty hungry while "feeding" my Pinterest obsession, so I found tons of food items that spoke to me. However, I did find other items (household, clothing, etc) that made me smile.
You definitely should check it out. In the meantime. . . . go shopping!! Grocery shopping, that is. Because you HAVE to join me in making all of this. . . .
| TACO "CUPCAKES" from Plain Chicken |
![]() |
| PESTO STUFFED SHELLS from Budget Bytes |
| LASAGNA CUPS from Lauren's Latest |
![]() |
| HOMEMADE NUTELLA (PRESERVATIVE FREE!!!) from The Family Kitchen |
![]() |
| FISH TACOS from My Recipes |
You must know that until last week I had never eaten a fish taco. "Fish belongs in a fryer or broiler, but not a tortilla" I would say. . . . . Please forgive me, I have sinned. I totally take back this comment and will pledge my allegiance to "The Fish Taco".
| SUPER EASY CROCKPOT FAJITAS from A Year of Slow Cooking |
This particular website just might save my family. You see. . . it's 489,000 degrees here in the middle of "hell on earth" and the stove is off limits. Any mention of turning on the stove requires one's hand to be slapped and that person must go to their room for the remainder of the year. So I stopped cooking. It's a good thing Matt didn't and that Papa John's gives me coupons. Anyway - I vow to resume my kitchen duties, but you'd better believe my crockpot is going to be whining from overuse!!!!
| CHICKEN GYROS from The Girl Who Ate Everything |
I feel that in another lifetime, this girl & I could've been really great friends. By naming her blog "The Girl Who Ate Everything", I feel we are bound to meet at some point and become the best of friends!!!!
And totally random, but still "Pinterest-related". . . . this will soon hang over our bed. . .



