Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The perfect "pants"

I'm relatively sure I'm not the only one who hates shopping for pants.  I have had children. . . . so most pants are either too short or too tall or the waist is too low or too high or the butt is too baggy or cutting off circulation or the waistline is gapping or suffocating. . . but all of that ended as I was sucked into Gap the other day.  The "40% off" sign pulled me in like a massive magnet.  Once inside, I discovered the perfect pants (at least for me).  For those of you who totally understood my earlier description, you can understand that I teared up with joy at my new find.  AND - they were on sale.  It was a fine day. . . I spent the rest of the day humming and skipping.
Oddly enough, they are called "Perfect Trouser Pants" - imagine that. . . . and they come in a few different colors.  I nabbed the white ones and am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next sale will bring along the black ones - as my only pair of black pants are soooooooooooo ready to be retired. 
You can check them out here

Hope they make your day like they did mine!!! :) :) :)