Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Cards

You know that moment in life when you have to decide sanity over tradition?  No??  Well, I have that moment all too often, and this year it would appear that Christmas cards are the things I'm giving up for this year.  I don't plan to do it from this point forward, but feel that at this point - when I finally have a second to breath and think about them - it's silly to stress myself over getting them printed and mailed and, and, and, and. . . . before Christmas Eve!  If you're reading this, and you are heartbroken, I'm very sorry.  This will be the first year in 17 that I haven't sent them out, so trust me when I say that it was not an easy decision.  The rest of you are saying "so what?!?!?" and to you I say "Thank You".  :) :) :) :)

However, I will include a couple of pics that we were considering for our cards.  Enjoy!  And most of all, we wish you all a very Merry CHRISTmas and a most spectacular 2014!  We love you all and miss so many of you.  XOXO

Matt, Laura, C & P