From C:
| I couldn't possibly love this little man any more than I do. |
From P:
| She told me she was "going to put protective but I didn't know how to spell it". Love this girl! |
| Translation: Waffle |
I can't begin to describe how much I love these two - they fill my life with so much joy.
Mother's Day is also another reminder that I am blessed to have 3 very special moms in my life.
My momma, first and foremost. The sacrifices she has made in her lifetime have not gone unnoticed. I admire her resiliency and am so very thankful for her love and support.The relationship that we have is so very special to me and I don't take a single day for granted!
My step-mom, Judy. I've never had reason to doubt her love for me and her words of encouragement are always a breath of fresh air. I'm beyond blessed to have her in my life.
My Mom2, MIL and 'Naomi', Sandie. The best thing she ever did for me was raise an amazing man of God who is by far the most amazing person I know. She is also my friend, my shopping partner, and has always done whatever possible to be there for me in times of need.
I would be remiss to mention that for many people, this holiday is especially painful. Whether it be from the loss of a mom, loss of a child or inability to have children, the pain is real. I pray that this weekend you feel an extra abundance of God's love for you and a comfort that only He can provide.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Laura
In loving and fond memory of my grandmothers who are no longer here with me. I miss you daily.