Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ridin' in style

About a month ago, we finally had the opportunity to fly home.  We've spent much of the last 5-6 years wishing we could just fly in to visit family - it would be so cool!!!
Well, we were extremely blessed to be able to do just that, and it was SO VERY COOL!!!
There are few moments in life that make one feel on top of the world.  Flying in to a field I've passed a gazillion times, with my daddy standing - biggest smile I've ever seen - waving. . . that was fabulous.  Never mind flying alongside my stud of a husband.  ;)  I love that despite the unbelievable roller coaster we've been on, we're living proof that dreams really do come true.
Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.

Preflight.  These two crack me up.

We are all pretty fond of our pilot!

This beats the view from a car anytime!

My step-sister and her grand babies came with Daddy & Judy to see us off.  Of course we had to checkout the plane first!



Doing a low approach with this crew waving ecstatically was the highlight of my day existence!  :)
(And no, this wasn't taken during low approach. HA!) 
 I love this crazy, turbulent, beautiful, breath-taking life of mine.  #blessed

1 comment: