I hesitated sharing this in such a public place, but I decided that it was only appropriate that we share all of the exciting things in our lives!! :)
Without giving too many personal details on his behalf, the past year has been extremely challenging for C. He has shown unbelievable amounts of dedication, and hasn't given up at all on strengthening the areas that he is weak in. Math is one of his best subjects, but due to a reading disability, he struggles with deciphering written instructions, and word problems are something we all cringe at in a way that is indescribable.
He recently dedicated 4 weeks to additional instruction during the summer and his efforts paid off in such an encouraging way. I honestly can't describe how blessed we have been through this process; God is so faithful - all the time. And finally, as if we needed further proof of His love and faithfulness, here's some frame-worthy evidence that we're sharing with all of you.
.jpeg)