That said, it's been tons of fun! The kids spent the first two weeks of summer break in Arkansas. My sister joined me to drop the kids off in Clarksville to visit Matt's grandpa for a week. Then they spent a week with their Nana (Matt's mom). I was blessed to spend a few of those days with them, spending time in the state that I love so very much, and Matt joined us for the last 2!
![]() |
| One of their many adventures - a trip to the Arkansas State Treasury office. There's a lot of money in their hands! |
![]() |
| Honestly - the cutest set of kids, EVER! They made tie-dye t-shirts - with hearts! |
This week, C is at church camp; he was so excited to go. I'm praying he is super blessed by this week, and I'm thankful for cooler temperatures for the kids & their leaders!
And perhaps the most exciting thing yet. . .
This stud is coming home today!!! It's only for a few days, but I'll take every second of it!
The kids still have a week of day camp, a week with Grandma, and two more weeks in Arkansas with Aunt Stephanie and Papa & Nana.
I'll be the first to admit that this summer has been tiring. I've spent more time behind the wheel than I'd care to discuss, but we've been abundantly blessed by the outpouring of love and care towards the kids & me while Matt has been gone. I could never adequately say "thank you", but I WILL try.
Laura




