This morning I find myself reflecting on my life. It's probably a bit more hormonal that I'd care to admit, but who cares! Right?!?!?!? But anyway - in my reflections, I am drawn to tears by how blessed I am. I spent a wonderful day with Mom2 on Friday, great dinner with the family Friday night, a fun birthday party for my baby girl on Saturday followed by dinner out with my extremely handsome hubby and woke this morning to find my baby girl only wanted ME! This NEVER happens!!!!! All of this left me thinking, "My cup runneth over". I may not have all of the newest gadgets, nor do I want them (we gave in to a blu-ray player and I've yet to figure out what the big deal is) - I have NO desire to keep up with the Jones', but God has been working His restoration business hard this past year. I am not only blessed with a happy home life, but He has restored broken relationships and strengthened already great ones for me all around. I honestly can't think of one broken relationship in my life that hasn't been resolved in some manner or other. How very blessed am I?!?!?!?!?! THEN - the new relationships. . . . . I am overwhelmed sometimes by the love that I have for my coworkers. I'm relatively sure it's not normal to not just like the people I work with, but adore them and look forward to seeing them instead of wanting an extended weekend (although I could use an extra day here and there for the mounds of clothes that we are blessed to have). Matt & I have been through a lot the past few years. . . . and we're still going through a lot. But we've gone through it together and have discovered a love along the way that we could've never dreamed of. Yes, I'm ready to be finished with school (both of us) and yes, I'd like to know that we're somewhat settled where we're going to be for a while, but I can't imagine my life any happier. We're blessed with loving parents, great in-law relationships, wonderful friends and family and two absolutely FABULOUS children. We are truly blessed and our cup runneth over!!!!!!!