Not much time to say a whole lot. . . but I wanted to check in. It's been a while. . . I did another stupid thing and enrolled in, not one this time, but TWO online, condensed courses - and it ruined my gallbladder (that's the story I'm sticking with anyway). So - in the midst of the classes, I had gallbladder surgery and I'm in my 4th day of recovery. The fall weather begs me to work hard in the yard and around the house, but the pain begs me to sit and write this so that I'm forced to be still for a little bit.
Oh! And - it's the first weekend Matt has been off, without us having elaborate plans, in over 4 months - it's a FABULOUS day!!!!!!
I finally finished a craft project that I started months ago. . . I might write about that later. In the meantime, I'm attempting to remain sane (classes) and not overdue it (recovery) and totally missing so many people!!! Good news - mom & dad come next weekend!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH the pressure to get recovered and get my house recovered from being "gone" for a week.
Anyway - just wanted to touch base and let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! :)
Enjoy this beautiful weeked!!!!!!
Much love!
Laura
Hey Laura! had no idea abt the surgery, hope you have a fast recovery.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Nathalia
I had to laugh because as I read this I thought - I already knew all of this. Why is she telling me again...lol...I guess I am not the only one in this world huh?
ReplyDelete