Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!! Part I

I titled this "Part I" because there is entirely too much "Christmas" to share in one post, unless you want to read on for days and days.  We had such an amazing month; we are truly blessed beyond measure.  From Christmas programs to P's first visit to the land of "Kent", it was a blast and there is a lot to share.

We started the excitement out with C & P both participating in Christmas programs at church.  P's was first, on December 11 - she was (and is) so beautiful.  If you can't find her in these pics, she's the "tall one".  :)

Here's a video - its not the best quality-neither was the picture :(.  I totally forgot to take the camera. . . . it was a rough morning that morning.  BUT - when in need, the ipad works too - just not as well! :)

The next Sunday was C's program.  He was in the choir and while he does appear to be VERY focused, he had a blast!

This time, I did have my camera.  BUT - it turns out that production lighting SUCKS for taking decent pictures.  In the end, this blog will just contain really bad pictures of totally awesome kiddos!!!!!!
Is he not just the most handsome little man EVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?
C's Video:

We are so very much in love with our new church and are so glad to have finally found "home" again.  We have all developed relationships that I know will last forever - regardless of where we end up in our little journey of life.  As I said before, we are so very blessed!

More, LOTS more, to come in the following days/weeks (depending on how bad this semester's classes are). :)
Love you all!