Paring down did work though, because instead of using ornaments on every doorway, I put EVERY ornament on the tree! Even items that weren't ornaments wound up on the tree and it was a mixture of elegant ornaments, Hallmark, ones that hold significance and ones that my babies (or my sister's babies) made. In the end, I pretty much felt like it was the most beautiful tree I'd ever seen! :)
![]() |
| It's not a very good picture (was taken with my phone), but still LOVE it!!! |
The kids were very blessed. Some day I hope they will truly understand what it requires to provide presents, but for now, I'll settle for these sweet, adorable faces. . . .
While this isn't the best picture of my sweet bubby bear, I LOVE it because it starts to capture the reaction over a gift card! "Money to spend however I want!!!!" :) :) :) :) :) :)
|
Mommy was pretty blessed as well. :) I'm convinced that I married the most amazing man on the planet. It's not just the big things (like the fact that he is such an amazing Daddy or like the beautiful bracelet that he got me), but the little things (like planning something special for my birthday, well in advance, or not being one of the thousands of men who wait until the last minute to shop for Christmas because it's not quite important enough for them, or the subtle smiles from across the room when surrounded by a group of people - these are my favorite!). Yup! Mommy is TOTALLY blessed! :) :)
I pray your Christmas was a blessing this year!!!
More "Christmas" to come - this is just Part II! HA! :):) Laura
