If you've known me for any length of time, you know I can't stand "public typos". So, you can imagine my laughter when I read the following (verbatim) from a liquid chalk pen that is in my office:
Note: I will attempt to copy EXACTLY as it is written (including the punctuation and spacing errors). I also need to warn you that the "usage" involves poop.
cherish:
Chalks without powder!!
Clean with wet towel, paper!!
Color Florescent
Precautions:
- Only for writing and drawing.
- Please put to places unreachable for children. Intense vibrations, impacts and drops may make ink leaked.
- It's difficult to wash if ink drops on clothes, please pay attention.
- Pen tip may be cracked if it is pushed too forcibly.
- Ink can be cleared off b y papers if it is too much on pen tip.
- Please recap pen after using.
- Pleasedon't put in places subject to direct sunshine and great heat (in a high-temperature car).
- Don't throw into fire after using.
- Shake pen body repeatedly, and hear "Ka Ka" sound.
- Press on board slightly for several times, and start to write when ink flows out from pen tip.
Let's talk about this for a brief moment. A) I know this is a bad attempt at translation and I shouldn't find it this funny, but I do. B) For the love of pickles, don't expose it to heat and don't throw it in the cold fire either???? C) Ka Ka. I. am. finished.
:) Laura
