Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wish List

Because of my birthday, I've been thinking about "wish lists".  It never fails, when asked months in advance, I can't think of a single thing.  The day before. . . boy howdy!  I have a great list!!!  I guess this is when you hope you just get cash!!!!!  :) :) :) :)   Regardless, I felt the need to share my recent desires, both logical and not-so-much. 
I decided I wanted The Pioneer Woman's new cookbook, but when I went to Amazon, I quickly re-discovered my desire for all things PW. . .



My babies would love this!!!!!


Let's not forget King Cake. . . . I want it and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to work with a girl that made an amazing, moist king cake...... Unfortunately all others are lame and not moist. So, I want Lynne's king cake!!!!

Then, there's clothing. . . I have a lot of things that I "want", but I'll only list those things that I find are NEEDED in the very near future.  :)
Like. . .

and then

I kinda like white pants. . . provided they aren't see-through.  That's just naksty! 

I'm sure if I thought about it hard enough, I could come up with plenty more.  But, I have been working on this post for two days and I suppose I should post it BEFORE my birthday.  :) :) :)

Goodnight! :)