Guess what?!?!?!?! Two weeks from now I turn "30".... Dun dun dun...... A lot of people have asked me how I feel about this.
Well....
During my 20's, I married the love of my life, and have had the awesome privilege of having two totally amazing children call me "mommy". But, I've also faced some mountains that tested every ounce of me and, to say the very least, this decade has been BRUTAL!
All of this to say..... "Bring it on!!!!!!"
I'm TOTALLY over being in my 20's. . . . and I truly believe that my 30's are going to be totally awesome! The last year has already proven to give me a great start! Besides the fact that my husband is smoking' hot and loves me like mad, I have those beautiful children I referred to earlier, a great job with even better coworkers, a family that I wouldn't trade for anything, a church family that could only have been given by God specifically to me, and a few, new friends who have already enriched my life in just the few months we've known each other. So, come on 30's.... I welcome you with open arms and a heart so full of love that it just might erupt!