![]() |
| Seriously. . . any explanation needed for this?!?!?!? These are adorable!!! |
![]() |
| My friend, Amy Ann, made something similar to this for my birthday. I LOVE that dates are so special in so many circumstances! |
![]() |
| I love this interpretation of Song of Solomon 3:4. My heart feels overwhelmed when I think about it too much! :) |
![]() |
| And. . . I'm actually 3/4 of the way through making a set of these for my nephew that should arrive any time now. I guess I'd better get busy!!!!! |
I just want to say how happy I am that I'm NOT getting married and NOT having a baby!! I'm thoroughly enjoying our "boring" evenings just hanging out together and the nights of solid sleep!!!!
That said, I'd like to offer a little advice in both areas. I'm no expert, but anyone who knows me knows that we've got plenty of "qualifications" for giving advice!!! :) :) :) :)
New baby?!?!?!?
- I know you're tired. After having a very sick baby and another who was colic for EVER. . . . I KNOW. But, what I wouldn't give to watch my little boy sleep - so thankful that his little lungs were working - his tiny hand wrapped around my finger. . . . or to rock that sweet baby girl using her absolutely precious, adorable, solid thighs as a grip as she smiles at me as if I'm the best thing she's ever known! You can sleep later. . . . enjoy EVERY little bit of it!!!!
- Are those $80 shoes REALLY adorable?!?! Absolutely!!!!!! Will she/he wear them longer than 12.7 hours?? NOPE!!! DON'T DO IT!!! $80 in a college fund today will mean SOOO much more in a few years!!! :)
- Most of all - follow your gut. YOU are the parent. . . don't allow anyone to make you doubt your own ability! :)
- Remember girls. . . . girlfriends are nice - and its nice to have someone to talk to. But be careful what you say about your man. He may be the sexiest, most manly person on the planet, but he still hangs on your every word. Watch your attitude towards and about him! He's your best friend - the love of your life. Don't forget it!!!
- Guys. . . you're probably not reading this - I lost you at those adorable little girls' shoes. . . but just incase. . . same goes for you. You're her "knight in shining armor" - don't give her reason to doubt her importance to you.
- Move at least 3 hours away from family. Okay - this one is not a "must", but I will say that it's been a great experience for us! We're close enough to visit, but far enough away to build our own life! You could probably accomplish this with just an hour. . . . but who am I to tell you what to do?!?!?!?!
- And - never, EVER, give up. I can promise there will come a time (or ten) when you wonder "what the crud was I thinking - he/she is crazy!!!". Just remember. . . adversity comes, but it also goes. Don't let it take your marriage with it!!! :) :) :)
XOXOXO



