When I wrote THIS post last month, it was everything in me to not share even more exciting news, I just had to speak in generic terms. But since it was facebook official as of 7:30 this evening. . . . Our "niece", Daisie, is going to be a big sister!!!!!
Matt's brother, Danny, and his wife, Abbie, are expecting!!!! With a little bit of good timing, we'll be able to celebrate C's birthday with a joint gathering!!! I had the distinct honor of receiving a text this morning with a recording of his/her (Danny's preference/Abbie's preference respectively) heartbeat. I teared up. . . and then I listened to it multiple times throughout the day. I'm a softy. . what can I say?!?!?!
AND - Last week, I was texted the beautiful "photo" of our friends', Andrew & Katie, growing baby (due in February - happy birthday to ME, HA!) I'm starting to feel pretty special - someone is going to have to knock me down a few levels. I may be finished with the baby making process, but I LOVE being a part of all that's going on!!!!
AND - My sweet friend, Sarah (& Mark - he's sweet too, but don't tell him) is expecting as well and being able to watch this happen is absolutely overwhelming!!!! I am one blessed gal! We've been praying for the babies in our lives every morning. . . . for Mrs. Sarah, Mrs. Katie & Aunt Abbie. . . that their babies have a safe and comfortable environment to grow, to full term, in perfect health - and God is good!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
AND - last, but definitely not least. . . . my baby sister (I'm pretty sure she hates that "name") gave birth to Isaac Hunter last week. Yes, it was the day Isaac wreaked havoc on Louisiana and their neighbors. No, he was not named after a hurricane. Facebook is here to prove that his name was announced a long time ago! HA! And, no. . . . I haven't finished the burp clothes. Maybe when he has babies, they'll be finished and I can give them to his children. Maybe. . .
Check out this crew - I <3 these precious ones!!!!! I have GOT to figure out when I can make a trip to get my fix. UGH!
Those of you who know my baby brother & baby sister know that this is like looking at a picture of them holding a doll 20+ years ago. It's pretty crazy!
Needless to say, our lives and our hearts are so very full. Now, to be patient for the next 6-8 weeks until they all find out boy/girl so I can start burp clothes and never finish for them as well!
Just keeping it real!
Laura

