I'm sure I've mentioned this a few times before, but November & December are my favorite months of the year! Last year, I created another reason for me to look forward to this time. I took a page from my friend's (who is by far the kind of mom I want to be should I ever grow up) book and created an advent calendar for December 1-24. Each day holds a scripture and activity. We all enjoyed it so much and the kids begged me to do it again this year.
We're just over halfway there, but here are just a few things we've enjoyed during the past two weeks:
 |
| Providing coffee, hot cocoa, cookies and warm clothes to the homeless in our community - with friends and Tulsa Homeless Outreach |
We've also made family gifts, snowflakes, camped out in the living room, family movie night and a Christmas party with friends.
I love that we are spending so much time together - with each other and with friends. This definitely makes me love December even more!!!
How are you enjoying each day in December?