Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Finds: Frames, Frames and more Frames

I have an overwhelming obsession with frames these days.  They have a way of making just about anything look 100 times better.  Here are some of my favorite!

1. I currently use a tie rack to hang my necklaces. This was a pretty genius idea, if I do say so myself, and I've been using it for about 6 years.  But when we started looking for a new home, I knew I wanted to change it up a bit.  I've seen a ton of different options, but this is one of my favorites!  I can't wait to try it out!
from http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com
2. How adorable is this Christmas card display?!?!
from http://happymedley.blogspot.com
3. Then, these adorable shelves!!!
from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
4. I love initials, but this takes initials to a whole new level. My sister has done this in her home, and I love it!!
from http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com
5. How do I love this? Let me count the ways. . . 
from http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
I want to see more! How have you used frames? What are some ideas you've seen? Please share. I must feed this obsession!!!