Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Finds: Clean Slate

There's something about moving into a new home with fresh paint and clean floors - it makes my heart happy. It's like someone wiped the "horrible homemaker slate" clean - a sort of do-over. Random confession: I hate cleaning my floors. I love for them to be clean, but I prefer when the floor fairy shows up and takes care of it. But, since the fairy has disappeared, never to be seen again, I have vowed to keep up with the floors - and other things - in this home without that traitor! 

I would like to make note of the fact that I have made our bed every single day since we moved in. I feel like I should be presented with a medal or something, but I know that's not gonna happen, so I'll just toot my own horn.

In an effort to keep organized and give myself a better chance at keeping a clean AND happy home (at the same time - this takes work, people. . . ), I have found these household jewels and want to share!!

Besides bleach (which I will forever have trouble getting rid of), I dislike conventional cleaning products. I was excited to come across this gem on picklee.com!

I am a list-maker. This list from moritzfineblogdesigns.com makes the nerd in me want to cry tears of joy. 

notjustahousewife.com gets me, I mean REALLY gets me. This list looks and feels so simple - I might actually survive, guys!

I think it's the colors, not sure, but my kids are excited to help with this list from fabnfree.com. It is likely the one I'll stick with - for that very reason! 

If there's anything I hate more than floors, it's tubs and showers. THIS I can work with. Amen. Thank you, joyfulhomemaking.com
Happy Cleaning!
XOXO