Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bricks and Peanut Butter

Recently, I've had quite a few enlightening moments. Because I care, I share.

Enlightenment moment #1
Life is too short to not do things that make you happy. True - we shouldn't be selfish and self-fulfilling. . . . but there's nothing wrong with correcting this:

The lack of ANYTHING in front of our home is enough to make a girl cry. But - my sweet hubby and my little man loaded up 840 lbs of retaining wall blocks Sunday night, and together, we hope to correct this!!! I hope to have an after photo for you soon. Fingers crossed that we finish it in the next year - preferably a month!!!

Enlightenment moment #2
If anything ever happened to peanut butter, I'd probably lose my will to live. Maybe not, but I do feel that I would need some serious help. The struggle is real, folks. 

That's about all of the enlightenment I have to share this week, but I can tell you that I'm SO very grateful for peanut butter, bricks, my hubby, my little man (and baby girl) and SUNSHINE!!!

What do you find yourself most grateful for this week? Share below or join me in linking up with ember grey

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey