Sunday, February 27, 2011

My sweet little man

While it's still early, I have an overwhelming urge to showcase my sweet boy for his 7th birthday.  Yes, you saw that correctly. . .  SEVEN!!!! When he turned 5, I thought, "this is so weird, this is bound to be the hardest birthday for me".  When he turned 6, same thing. . . and again, "this is so weird, this is bound to be the hardest. . . "
What can I possibly say about the sweetest, most handsome, most loving little man in the entire world?!?!?! Well, I just love him to pieces - every single bit of him!!!!!!
For your viewing pleasure, here are some of my faves.  (Warning: this post is extremely long)


This is how we began. . . for two weeks. 















































































And now some videos. . . . because I laughed so hard watching these again.  Forgive the horrible quality. . . thank God for new technology!!!!!!!



Sorry it's turned wrong. . . I did NOT film this - I was laughing too hard.


This has to be one of my faves. . . coupled with the next one.  I must say that I'm glad he's not as rowdy, but I kinda miss these days. . .



Mommy had a serious case of "morning sickness", but he didn't seem to mind. :)


He is BY FAR the best big brother EVER!!!





Thank you for your patience.  I promise it took 100 times longer to upload all of this than it took for you to view it. :)