Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow days. . .

What a week!!!!  It's so very cold. . . I chose to not move north for this very reason.  That said, Mother Nature can quit throwing her fit anytime now.  I am NOT against the snow, let's make that clear right now.  I do, however, think it would be just as pretty look at in the 20's. . no need for -13. 
I am about to go stir crazy - I need to get out. . . see other adult faces. . . remind myself that there really is a life outside of my home.  I need for my home to not look as if it's been turned into the daycare room on Toy Story 3 where the kids are running around screaming and Buzz is being used as a hammer. . . . I need to get some homework done!!!!
BUT - all that said, I am very thankful for the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy these scenes. . .












Incase you're wondering. . . there are few times when I find my husband more attractive than I do when he is playing and laughing with our babies.  We are so blessed!!!!