Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Finds: More Holiday Fun

If you can't tell, I can't do anything but think about Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Fortunately, I'm not the only one, and I've found a ton of great resources lately!!
Here are some Friday Finds:

1. Give Your Kids the Gift of Enough. Jill Savage says everything I've been trying to put into words. Matt has been trying to get me to verbalize what I keep whimpering about, so I just sent him the entire article this morning!

2. Along the lines of not losing my mind (and savings) by buying the store for my children, I am about to enter my second year of a fun advent calendar for our family. We loved this so much last year, and I can hardly wait until December 1 to start again! So thankful for my friend, Joy, who I stole ideas from and am now working alongside to coordinate group events for our advent calendar!!
This is what it looked like last year:
  
 And this is what we're going with this year:
Pinned from fabnfree.com 
3. Additionally, we hope that Jack (our elf) comes back this year, and I've been obsessing over A Little Moore's many Elf-on-a-shelf posts and super amazing calendars! And, if you're new to this frenzy, she does a great job of introducing you, here.

4. Who doesn't love table settings, decorations and FONTS!?!?  Love the Here and Now has the perfect collection of Fall fonts here.  You can use them to mark place settings or decorate drinking glasses - like these from our Thanksgiving last year.

5. I can't get enough of Anna over at Happy Medley.  Just so happens, she featured a beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescape that you have to check out.  It's so simple, yet captures everything you'd want at your Thanksgiving feast!

I hope you're staying warm (we are currently experiencing January weather)!