Sunday, February 20, 2011

Additional discoveries

Because I love sharing EVERYTHING. . . . a few more things I've learned recently. . .

1. My daughter can take ANYTHING and run with it.  Last night, we talked about how fun it would be to rent a plane and have daddy take us to Arkansas to visit family.  Today, as we start every event (shopping, nap, lunch, dinner. . .) she says, "and then, we will go to the airport and get a plane and then fly to Nana's house".  She just told Bubby's friend the following, "tomorrow, we are going to go to the airport, pick a plane and daddy is taking us to Nana's".  Sigh. . . . . she must be feeling about 1/2 as homesick as I am right now.

2. I am a procrastinator, but we'll talk about that later.  I hesitate to confess this (pun fully intended).  I HATE studying and now feel like I may have a panic attack before I finally take this accounting test tomorrow night!!!!!

3. My sweet friend, Amy, not only understands that Gifts is my love language, she gets the part that most people forget.  Most assume that because of this love language, I am consumed with RECEIVING gifts when, in fact, the greatest joy in life is GIVING a gift.  In a random moment of my afternoon, I receive this text: "Enjoying some afternoon tea in my beautiful mug!" (with picture enclosed).  You see. . . . I searched a long time for the perfect "Amy mug" for Christmas.  I just love her to pieces!!!



4. The sound of my children playing is, well. . . . undefinable. 


5. My love for writing is consuming my thoughts.  Can't I just write a paper about accounting???  I'm sure there's a more productive avenue I could take with it, but until that road presents itself, I thoroughly enjoy writing to you.  Thank you for reading my ramblings!

1 comment:

  1. You are just too sweet! My mug really is perfect for me. Love you to pieces too!!

    ReplyDelete